Thursday, October 1, 2015

Has anyone ever knew a girl that they liked so bad and as a foot fetisher wanted to see her feet so bad...

I mean this girl is everything to me. My sun, moon ad stars. She is very attractive and sexy. As a foot fetisher I would do anything to see her feet. I;'ll do anything and more to touch and massage her feet. This girl in my opinion deserves a good man. I'm that guy that will treat her right! She does kinda have a thing for me, I think. I just haven't went forward with her yet, I guess I'm kinda shy. That's my problem, I just don't have what it takes to get the girl that I truly like. Any guys go through this as well. If so, how did you handle it? Did you get the girl? Did you get to massage her feet?
From Bill.

If you have something you'd like to say and want to post here. Send it to Feetwriting@gmail.com. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment